To: Our Valued Customers
In regard to the recent global activity surrounding the Covid-19 virus and the potential for business interruption, we at Pacific Shoring have taken necessary actions to minimize any possible impact to our business partners.
- We are prepared to meet your production and shipping schedules. Currently, we do not anticipate any delays or disruptions with our ability to deliver our products in a timely basis.
- We are communicating often with our vendors, ensuring a timely and adequate supply of raw materials. We are currently not experiencing any supply side delays from any of our primary vendors.
- If future unexpected delivery delays develop, we will communicate these delays to you immediately.
- All sales staff are being instructed to cancel non-essential travel plans and shift all meetings to teleconference in order to minimize exposure to the virus.
- Please restrict any visits to our facility. Any non-essential face-to-face meetings should be postponed during this outbreak period. We will reschedule any meetings or visits once the Covid-19 virus situation has stabilized.
We pledge to work diligently throughout this issue by continuing to provide the products, services, and support you expect from Pacific Shoring. We will continue to monitor the potential spread of the Covid-19 virus through the CDC, Federal, State, and Local Governments and will keep you informed of any resulting changes to our status.
Bruce Russell, CEO
Pacific Shoring Products, LLC