Sheeting and shoring helps to provide temporary support in trenches. The Pacific Shoring Corrugated Sheets are lightweight aluminum sheet piles that are intended for the general use of shoring applications.
The applications for these include:
- End of shoring shield sheeting
- Small brace and sheeting systems similar to timber wale and strut systems
- Lagging applications such as where pipes enter shored excavations
- Sheeting at ends of corrugated shields and end shores.
Corrugated Sheets are available in any length to 25 feet.
- 265 Roberts Avenue
- Santa Rosa, Ca 95407
- Tel: (833) 705-1938 | Fax: (707) 575-8914